Testosterone is a natural hormone secreted by the body more so in males giving primary and secondary male characteristics during childhood and puberty. As a person ages his Testosterone levels dip. There is a presence of testosterone in women but in smaller percentages present in the ovaries and is essential in childbirth. Proviron is a fertility medicine used world over.
Use of synthetic testosterone
- Testosterone allows for the increase in height and growth of bones
- At the time of puberty the deepening in voice and
- Facial hair growth, spurt in sperm production, enlargement of the penis, testicular functions etc.
- There is a decrease in the level of production then there is drop in sperm count.
- Erectile dysfunction and shrinking of the testicles causes’ loss of libido.
- The depletion of of vital minerals in the body such as calcium, potassium, phosphorous, etc are supplied by this hormones to the bones and the growth of muscles.
- If this hormone dips then the supply decrease will cause osteoporosis and joint pains.
- A muscle wasting is also noticeable.
- There is also only accumulation of fat in the body.
- There would be more bad cholesterol in your blood and good cholesterol is shunted out.
To counter all these problems pharmacies all over the world manufactured a synthesised version of this hormone which will give more potency then the actual one.
How it works
The body has a mechanism, where the production and secretion of the hormone are dictated by the brain signals, if the level of testosterone dips then the brain sends a message through the LH hormone to the testicular gland to secrete testosterone and when the required quantity is pushed into the blood stream, another message is sent it to stop the secretion.
These drugs can’t be bought off the counter and they are banned in most countries and come under controlled substances in others. These drugs are prescription drugs and are for certain
Medical complications and they are made also for veterinary use.
Customers into buying their products. Proviron is a fertility medicine used world over.
Types of testosterone
There are three kinds of synthetic testosterone found in the market, they are
- Testosterone cypionate
- Testosterone propionate
- Testosterone enanthate
They can be different forms for consumption such as injectable vials,( cypionate, propionate, enanthate, acetate, decanoate and undecanoate are all the ester versions of testosterone choices you can pick from.skin patches such as transdermal ones, gels, creams and lotions are the various other options for getting the drug into your skin also known as topical applicators.
pellets that are shot into the target muscle (implanted)pills- are the one you keep under the tongue known as sublingual and the one kept in-between the inner cheek
and gum buccal varieties of pills A an be found in the market.
The dosage may vary from person to person and the level of testosterone secreted in the body so a safe dose would be 300ng/decilitre to 1000ng/decilitre. The measuring of the testosterone in the body is difficult because the amounts present in the blood vary throughout the day. But amazing effects are observed and got in a few days of usage. Since only the use of testosterone wears of within a few hours, it is combined with esters to increase its half life and potency.